Legal Statement and Complaints
Regulation of Legal Services
Oracle Solicitors Ireland, WeWork, Charlemont Exchange, Charlemont Street, Sain Kevin’s Dublin 2, D02 VN88, Company No 665996, a company registered in Ireland and regulated by the Law Society of Ireland with a non. F10215.
Our Complaints Procedure
What to do if you are unhappy with our behaviour
The Law Society of Ireland can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.
Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Law Society of Ireland.
Making a complaint
Investigating your Complaint
- We will acknowledge your complaint within seven days.
- We will conduct a full investigation and an independent review of your matter.
- We aim to respond in full within 28 days. However, if your complaint is of a more complex nature we will require more time but we will let you know when you will receive a full response.
- Will reply to you, usually in writing to tell you our views on your complaint and how we propose to resolve it, hopefully to your satisfaction.
- If you are dissatisfied with the outcome, or the way your complaint has been handled, you may write to the Practice Manager who will make such further investigations as are necessary.
- The Practice Manager will inform you of the conclusions and any alternative proposals to resolve your complaint, usually within 28 days of this being referred to him.
- If still unresolved at this stage, you may take your complaint to the LSRA.
Legal Services Regulatory Authority
The LSRA is an organisation that deals with complaints against solicitors or enquiries about making complaints. The LSRA deals with complaints about the legal profession. You must make any complaint within three years for inadequate legal service or excessive costs. There is no time limit for misconduct allegations.
You can email the LSRA at email@example.com.
You can fill in a complaint form or write to the LSRA a letter to:
Complaints and Resolutions Legal Services Regulatory Authority P.O. Box 12906 Dublin 7
Further, you can call on 01-8592911
The LSRA may:
- Investigate the quality of professional service supplied by a solicitor to a client.
- Investigate allegations that a solicitor has breached rules of professional conduct.
- Express a view on whether a solicitor’s charges are fair and responsible.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Oracle Solicitors has Professional Indemnity Insurance within Ireland as required by the Law Society of Ireland.
If you require details of our current insurers please put the request in writing to Mr S.Shan.